“Xbee natural fuel additive is the most efficient and cheapest combination of benefits!”
ORIGIN AND PRODUCT COMPOSITION
Organic compounds made soluble in an organic solvent. Contains 99.5% aliphatic distillate of crude oil (kerosene) and 0.5% enzymes extracted from tree leaves.
Physical and chemical properties:
- Aspect > clear liquid
- Color > colorless
- Smell > slight smell of solvent, petrol
- Boiling point > 177°C (760 mmHg)
- Flash point > 81.1°C (Closed cup)
- Density > 0.804 to 16°C
The enzymes contained in the Xbee Natural Fuel Additive weaken the structure of hydrocarbon molecules in fuels, particularly polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH), facilitating the carbon reaction and oxygen absorption during combustion limiting the formation of residues and carbon particles with more complete combustion.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE
Recommendation is four thousand (4,000) liters of fuel to one (1) liter of Xbee: 4,000:1.
Compatible with all kind of fuels based on petroleum distillates and others including Diesels, Gasolines, Heating oils, Heavy fuel oils, Biodiesels, Bioethanols, Recycled oils, Pure vegetable oils, etc.
It is advised to pour Xbee Fuel Additive in the storage tank of an inland fleet of trucks or buses, or in the main storage tank of a ship to facilitate the mixing of the Enzyme Fuel Treatment to the incoming volume of fuel.
- 250- & 450-ml bottles dedicated to yachts and cars;
- 5- & 20-liter pails designated for small fleet of light and heavy vehicles such as lorries, buses and tractors;
- 208-liter drums which are the most economic packaging for big fuel consumers: power plants, large fleet of trucks and coaches, vessels (trawlers, purse seiners, ferries, dredgers, tugs, cargoes, etc.).
The enzyme concentrate was designed in a Japanese laboratory by Dr. Shinji Makino’s team. The Xbee Natural Fuel Additive end product is produced by GTR Incorporated which holds the international production rights. This company is based in California in the United States.
What are the benefits to use Xbee?
First of all, it improves fuel quality. Then, it completely cleans your tank or reservoir, as well as the complete fuel supply system and engine, including exhaust. As a direct consequence of this cleaning, fuel consumption is reduced…